Spore: Fantendo Edition and Spore Creature Creator: Fantendo Edition are special editions Spore and Spore Creature Creator, respectively, released for the Nintendo DS, Nintendo DSi, PCs, and the Wii. It is produced by Maxis and Usertendo Productions. Unlike Spore and Spoe Creature Creator, there is no Complexity Meter, and there is no limit to parts that can be used, as long as it doesn't go over the DNA points limit.
Some of the new features are
- New parts based on different users
- Creepy and Cute parts are pre-programmed onto the game, thus the Creepy and Cute expansion is not compatible with the PC version of Spore: Fantendo Edition and Spore Creature Creator: Fantendo Edition
- All of the features of the expansion of the space mode in Spore will be present in Spore: Fantendo Edition
- An all-new weapons system in the Creature and Tribal stages of the game.
- It is now possible to make asymmetrical creatures, rendering it possible to edit the Grox without any problems